Don’t make dog mess an ongoing issue
But the irresponsible should be ‘named and shamed’.
I am a responsible dog owner of two Labradors.
All dogs need to run off energy before they are walked.
Vets will tell you that, unfortunately, the only green belt we have is Allhallows field.
As a responsible dog owner, I often pick up dog mess for irresponsible dog owners. This minority of dog owners is the reason this topic keeps occurring.
You may also want to watch:
So, I appeal to dog owners who don’t pick up after their dogs, please, please, don’t make this an ongoing issue. Keep Allhallows field clean. After all, this is for everyone to enjoy.
I do, however, agree dog mess in public places, ie High Street, is a disgrace, and these owners are irresponsible and, where possible, should be named and shamed.
- 1 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 2 Old Webster's site car park to be re-opened and run by council
- 3 Hippos beaten by a penalty at Okehampton
- 4 New exhibition for well known local ceramicist
- 5 Property of the Week: Sidmouth Road, Rousdon
- 6 Premier League contract for local footballer
- 7 How Devon are you? Take our quiz
- 8 Council lobbies Government on behalf of young people
- 9 Colyton cyclist at age 82 rides the Gridiron 100 for Parkinson's UK
- 10 Village youngsters excited by opening of new pump track