Dragons’ Den stars come to Honiton
Entrepreneurs Deborah Meaden and Theo Paphitis cause a stir in Honiton.
Stars of the BBC’s Dragon’s Den surprised residents and shoppers in Honiton as they scowered antiques shops in the town as part of filming for a new TV programme.
Deborah Meaden and Theo Paphitis stopped outside St Paul’s Church in vintage cars ready to begin filming for Celebrity Antiques Road Trip.
The programme, which conicides with Children in Need, sees the two Dragons go head to head as they seek out bargains that will make them a profit at auction.
It will see them travel from Honiton to Minehead stopping at other destinations along the way.
You may also want to watch:
See next week’s Midweek Herald for more.
- 1 Councillors call for a U-turn on universal credit £20 decision
- 2 Double-header for Honiton juniors against Cullompton
- 3 Teacher who threw himself into village life in retirement
- 4 Premier League contract for local footballer
- 5 Band are back... and music lovers brave rain to enjoy show
- 6 Appeal goes out to patients as Devon's health service buckle under pressure
- 7 Legion hosts latest in series of timely war graves walks
- 8 Local Football Results
- 9 How Devon are you? Take our quiz
- 10 'We have to look forward and make Jurassic Centre success it deserves to be'