Driver arrested following A30 collision
Police say the condition of a woman, who was seriously injured during the incident, is improving.
A driver has been arrested following a vehicle collision on the A30 near Exeter Airport.
The incident occurred at around midnight between Saturday evening and Sunday morning.
A police spokesman said: “The driver of a silver Astra has been arrested for providing a positive roadside specimen of breath and has been bailed until 18 December while police make further enquiries.
“The condition of the woman who was seriously injured in this collision has improved a little and it is understood that she is expected to make a recovery, albeit slowly.”
You may also want to watch:
Collision investigators are urging any witnesses to come forward. Anyone with information is urged to call police on 101 qouting log 21 of 211012.
- 1 Sad passing of Seaton Bowling Club President
- 2 Honiton's new town clerk 'will try to make a difference'
- 3 'It’s amazing how much you take for granted and how much we have to be grateful for'
- 4 'Follow the spirit of the lockdown restrictions'
- 5 £40,000 to support local groups hit hard by Covid-19 crisis
- 6 Runners take on 1,000km challenge in memory of Evelyn Tratt
- 7 Hospiscare charity will hold virtual recruitment fair
- 8 Westpoint one of two news venues to be used for vaccine roll out
- 9 Holocaust Memorial Day to be marked in virtual ceremony
- 10 Road works start to enhance access to Exeter and East Devon Enterprise Zone