Dust off your glad rags!
- Credit: Archant
Fashion extravaganza planned at Seaton Town Hall
Dust off your glad rags for a night of style at Seaton – and aid a worthy cause.
That’s the invitation from organisers of a fashion extravaganza at the town hall on Thursday, March 17, from 6pm to 9pm.
Organised by Chloe Lund of Fuchsia Fashion, and creative artist Polly-Elizabeth, the event aims to bring businesses in Seaton together for an evening of style and fun.
With free entry, the night will kick off at 6pm and includes fashion inspiration, stalls featuring home, health, fashion and styling, make-up, hair, jewellery, gorgeous chocolates, and Reiki Indian head massage tasters.
You may also want to watch:
An inspiring catwalk show will take place for an hour from 7pm. Afterwards there will be another chance to have a drink, chat and enjoy the atmosphere.
The event brings together many local companies and is being held in aid of ‘The Prince’s Trust’ a charity which believes that every young person should have the chance to succeed.
- 1 Sad passing of Seaton Bowling Club President
- 2 Honiton's new town clerk 'will try to make a difference'
- 3 'It’s amazing how much you take for granted and how much we have to be grateful for'
- 4 'Follow the spirit of the lockdown restrictions'
- 5 £40,000 to support local groups hit hard by Covid-19 crisis
- 6 Runners take on 1,000km challenge in memory of Evelyn Tratt
- 7 Hospiscare charity will hold virtual recruitment fair
- 8 Westpoint one of two news venues to be used for vaccine roll out
- 9 Holocaust Memorial Day to be marked in virtual ceremony
- 10 Road works start to enhance access to Exeter and East Devon Enterprise Zone
Fuchsia Fashion’s Chloe Lund, co-organiser of the event, said: “We think this will be a great chance to show off the local companies and have some fun.”