Early Christmas present for Honiton man
The Joe Gilson Mobility Scheme presents its 53rd and 54th mobility scooter.
The Joe Gilson Mobility Scheme has presented two scooters to a Honiton man with severe health problems - the 53rd and 54th to be given away.
They were presented to Mr Whitehouse, of Cypress Close, by the scheme’s founder, Carol Gilson.
One of the scooters will be used by Mr Whitehouse to go to the shops and the other, a folding scooter, will go in the back of his car to ensure he has complete mobility.
Carol runs the mobility scheme in memory of her late husband, who donated the first scooter.
You may also want to watch:
She thanked everyone who has donated to and supported the scheme and RKL Tools who have a collection box for the initiative.
- 1 Honiton's new town clerk 'will try to make a difference'
- 2 Hospiscare charity will hold virtual recruitment fair
- 3 March the target for Point to Point racing
- 4 Westpoint one of two news venues to be used for vaccine roll out
- 5 Remembering the victims of the holocaust
- 6 Honiton mental health initiatives given funding boost
- 7 The US Open: part two
- 8 Quite a year for a Honiton auctioneers Chilcotts
- 9 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 10 Honiton Town Council freezes its share of council tax