East Devon will you join our Could You Care campaign?
- Credit: Archant
Could you care? That’s the question we’re asking in the coming weeks as we launch a new series of articles.
The Midweek Herald and its fellow Archant titles in East and North Devon has launched the #couldyoucare campaign to look at the issues and challenges facing the adult social care sector.
We hope to encourage recruitment, raise awareness and most importantly, bring you the human stories of those who work in the industry, the people they care for and also those for whom the system is falling short.
We want to show just what families and carers – paid and unpaid – are facing, as well as how rewarding working in the industry can be.
And this is where we want to hear from you – do you work in care, or are you or a family member receiving care? Perhaps you work for an organisation or charity and want to get your message across?
You may also want to watch:
Maybe you care for a relative, how are you being supported?
If you’d like to share your story, email email@example.com or call us on 01392 888500.
***** Find out more about a career in care by going to www.devoncarejobs24.co.uk******
- 1 Quite a year for a Honiton auctioneers Chilcotts
- 2 Honiton Town Council freezes its share of council tax
- 3 'Let’s get out of the stranglehold this killer virus has had on our lives' by staying home
- 4 Runners take on 1,000km challenge in memory of Evelyn Tratt
- 5 Parent+ Support Hub receives special thanks from Co-op
- 6 Devon Young Farmers discuss the challenges of farm succession
- 7 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 8 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery
- 9 Honiton's Freya gets the chop for the Little Princess Trust
- 10 Virtual start to 2021 season for Axe Valley Runners