EastEnders’ Vanessa gets your vote
Trifling with the emotions of a Midweek Herald reader could leave you with a trashed house!
Trifling with the emotions of a Midweek Herald reader could leave your house in a real mess.
According to the results, so far, of a web poll, 85 per cent would trash the house if they discovered their partner was having an affair with an ex.
More than 300 people took part in the poll yesterday - and you can cast your vote by clicking the link above (top right).
Readers have cast the sympathy vote for EastEnders character Vanessa Gold, who lost the plot in a classic episode of the BBC soap on Monday night - after discovering partner Max was carrying on with ex-wife Tanya.
You may also want to watch:
Like a scene from horror movie The Shining, devastated Vanessa ended a wild outburst by repeatedly stabbing at a photo frame.
She had already ripped down curtains, swiped items from a sideboard and overturned a coffee table.
- 1 Honiton's Freya gets the chop for the Little Princess Trust
- 2 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 3 Virtual start to 2021 season for Axe Valley Runners
- 4 Parent+ Support Hub receives special thanks from Co-op
- 5 Deal struck on Cranbrook town centre
- 6 "Whoever you are, the county council will almost certainly play some role in your everyday life"
- 7 Grassroots sport under the Lords microscope
- 8 How would you feel about giving up your car?
- 9 Lockdown services in Lyme Regis
- 10 Devon Air Ambulance team looks back on 2020
Would you react in the same way?
Have your say by taking part in our poll.
To comment on this issue, please use the form below or email email@example.com