EastEnders’ Vanessa gets your vote
Trifling with the emotions of a Midweek Herald reader could leave you with a trashed house!
Trifling with the emotions of a Midweek Herald reader could leave your house in a real mess.
According to the results, so far, of a web poll, 85 per cent would trash the house if they discovered their partner was having an affair with an ex.
More than 300 people took part in the poll yesterday - and you can cast your vote by clicking the link above (top right).
Readers have cast the sympathy vote for EastEnders character Vanessa Gold, who lost the plot in a classic episode of the BBC soap on Monday night - after discovering partner Max was carrying on with ex-wife Tanya.
Like a scene from horror movie The Shining, devastated Vanessa ended a wild outburst by repeatedly stabbing at a photo frame.
She had already ripped down curtains, swiped items from a sideboard and overturned a coffee table.
- 1 'Graffiti vandals' target Honiton skate park
- 2 Motorcyclist dies after crash on A35 near Axminster
- 3 Drivers advised to plan journeys as A35 landslip work begins
- 4 Bestiality video found on jailed drug dealer's phone
- 5 Taxidermy alligator set to go under the hammer in Honiton
- 6 Plan for 18-METRE 5G mast in Honiton submitted
- 7 Serious accident closes A35 in both directions
- 8 Devon's newest MP raises issue of rural fuel duty in parliament
- 9 Delays on Sidmouth road for Devon County Show
- 10 Former Seaton bank to become shop
Would you react in the same way?
Have your say by taking part in our poll.
To comment on this issue, please use the form below or email email@example.com