EDDC goes pink for charity
Staff help to fund-raise as part of a breast cancer awareness day.
East Devon District Council went pink for the day as part of a special breast cancer awareness event.
Staff from the customer service unit brought in a selection of decorated bras.
Louise Bennett (pictured) also made a special cake, which was sold on the day as part of the council’s fund-raising efforts.
Other fundraising activities included guess the number of sweets in a jar, cake bakes nd wearing pink for the day.
You may also want to watch:
More than �150 was raised during the week for Breast Cancer Awareness.
- 1 Councillors call for a U-turn on universal credit £20 decision
- 2 Property of the Week: Sidmouth Road, Rousdon
- 3 Colyton cyclist at age 82 rides the Gridiron 100 for Parkinson's UK
- 4 Teacher who threw himself into village life in retirement
- 5 Band are back... and music lovers brave rain to enjoy show
- 6 Premier League contract for local footballer
- 7 Local Football Results
- 8 Double-header for Honiton juniors against Cullompton
- 9 How Devon are you? Take our quiz
- 10 Legion hosts latest in series of timely war graves walks