Electrical fault blamed for Seaton fire

A FIRE at Winstons in Seaton is believed to have been caused by an electrical fault.

A FIRE at Winstons in Seaton is believed to have been caused by an electrical fault.Firefighters were called to tackle the blaze from Seaton and Colyton at 10.14am on Thursday, May 28.A CO2 extinguisher had been used before the firefighters arrived. The kitchen was smoke-logged and firefighters used a ventilation fan to clear the smoke and checked the area using the thermal imaging camera.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter
Comments powered by Disqus