’Ello, ’ello, ’ello
What has the chairman of Honiton and District Carnival been up to?
Robb Sleeman, the chairman of Honiton and District Carnival, got a tap on the shoulder while volunteering as a Games Maker at London 2012.
But it was not the police feeling his collar - it was a very special VIP.
That VIP had some words of praise for him.
Meanwhile, police officers patrolling the Olympic park were happy to pose for a picture with Robb.
You may also want to watch:
Find out who the VIP was and what he had to say in this week’s Midweek Herald.
- 1 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
- 2 Property of the Week: Windmill Cottage, Honiton
- 3 Hippos and Tigers progress before derby night
- 4 Keep safe and enjoy return of Tar Barrels spectacle
- 5 Honiton man jailed for two years for voyeurism
- 6 Mum and daughter to have their hair chopped for charity
- 7 Beer Albion edge Colyton in local showdown
- 8 Wildwood Escot ready for a frighteningly good October half term
- 9 Backing for plan to launch parkruns for young athletes
- 10 Cranbrook prevail in local derby