Engine fire near Honiton
The fire service attend a vehicle fire near Honiton - the cause is believed to be accidental.
Fire crews responded to reports of a vehicle fire near Honiton.
The incident occurred on the A30 westbound from Cloverleak to the Turks Head junctions on Saturday (March 5), at 2.42pm.
Two fire appliances from Honiton attended the fire, which was out on arrival.
Crews inspected the vehicle to ensure it was safe and confirmed that there had been a small fire in the engine compartment of the car.
You may also want to watch:
The cause of the fire is believed to be accidental.
- 1 Councillors call for a U-turn on universal credit £20 decision
- 2 Property of the Week: Sidmouth Road, Rousdon
- 3 Colyton cyclist at age 82 rides the Gridiron 100 for Parkinson's UK
- 4 Old Webster's site car park to be re-opened and run by council
- 5 Teacher who threw himself into village life in retirement
- 6 Band are back... and music lovers brave rain to enjoy show
- 7 Local Football Results
- 8 Premier League contract for local footballer
- 9 Double-header for Honiton juniors against Cullompton
- 10 Volunteers unite again to launch Operation Rudolph