Essex police hunt Axminster man
Jason Young, 21, is believed to have been involved in a four-car crash.
Police in Essex say they want to talk to an Axminster man about a road accident that left a woman with serious injuries.
Jason Young, 21, is believed to have been in a car that was involved in the collision in Danbury, Essex, on April 5.
Four vehicles, including a police car, were involved in the smash.
Devon and Cornwall Constabulary, acting on behalf of police in Essex, said: “A 25-year-old woman remains in hospital with very serious injuries.”
Jason Young is described as white, 5ft 11ins tall and has numerous tattoos including ‘Mum’, ‘Dad’ and ‘Young’ on his hands and arms.
Anyone with any information about the current whereabouts of Jason Young is asked to call police on 101 and ask for Essex police.
- 1 Man from Seaton dies after crash on Friday
- 2 The East Devon town being labelled a success despite the lack of a town centre
- 3 Here are the new Covid travel rules which begin today
- 4 Boris Johnson tells people to work from home as covid 'Plan B' confirmed
- 5 Jack's legacy helps fund vital brain tumour research
- 6 'Variant is a stark reminder pandemic isn't over'
- 7 Karate club members push their limits for charity
- 8 Where to see Santa's sleigh in Honiton
- 9 Plans for new town - and THOUSANDS of new homes - in East Devon revealed
- 10 Van fire spread to hedgerow on busy route
Alternatively, the investigating officers can be contacted by email on email@example.com