Everyone urged to give their support
What a wonderful letter from Chris Byrne-Jones; it sounded like the rallying call to his troops by King Henry V on the eve of the battle of Agincourt (in Shakespeare s play).
What a wonderful letter from Chris Byrne-Jones; it sounded like the rallying call to his troops by King Henry V on the eve of the battle of Agincourt (in Shakespeare's play).
I hope the Seatonians will rally in a like manner.
It was great to read such an optimistic letter. Chris and his family have done a great deal for Seaton over the years and have given up a lot of their spare time in running the youth club and, as Chris said, also the Scouts, which he took over when my husband gave it up.
I hope we can get back to the real community atmosphere once again and for everyone to give their support in any way they can.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Sad passing of Seaton Bowling Club President
- 2 Honiton's new town clerk 'will try to make a difference'
- 3 'Follow the spirit of the lockdown restrictions'
- 4 'It’s amazing how much you take for granted and how much we have to be grateful for'
- 5 £40,000 to support local groups hit hard by Covid-19 crisis
- 6 Westpoint one of two news venues to be used for vaccine roll out
- 7 Runners take on 1,000km challenge in memory of Evelyn Tratt
- 8 Road works start to enhance access to Exeter and East Devon Enterprise Zone
- 9 Riding through the lockdown restrictions
- 10 Hospiscare charity will hold virtual recruitment fair