Everyone urged to give their support
What a wonderful letter from Chris Byrne-Jones; it sounded like the rallying call to his troops by King Henry V on the eve of the battle of Agincourt (in Shakespeare s play).
What a wonderful letter from Chris Byrne-Jones; it sounded like the rallying call to his troops by King Henry V on the eve of the battle of Agincourt (in Shakespeare's play).
I hope the Seatonians will rally in a like manner.
It was great to read such an optimistic letter. Chris and his family have done a great deal for Seaton over the years and have given up a lot of their spare time in running the youth club and, as Chris said, also the Scouts, which he took over when my husband gave it up.
I hope we can get back to the real community atmosphere once again and for everyone to give their support in any way they can.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Family pay tribute to popular Colyton man after his tragic death
- 2 Town's Market Charter Day event is set to be biggest, say organisers
- 3 Hundreds of sites are earmarked for new development
- 4 Beachgoers share moment of wonder
- 5 800th anniversary makes town's celebrated event a hot topic this year
- 6 Property of the Week: Otter Mill
- 7 Motorcyclist 'seriously injured' in crash near Ottery St Mary
- 8 He was going, going gone... but now TV auctioneer is back
- 9 Scheme for affordable homes on old football pitch moves step closer
- 10 It's time to get on your bike for the Hospiscare Tour de Devon