Everyone urged to give their support
What a wonderful letter from Chris Byrne-Jones; it sounded like the rallying call to his troops by King Henry V on the eve of the battle of Agincourt (in Shakespeare s play).
What a wonderful letter from Chris Byrne-Jones; it sounded like the rallying call to his troops by King Henry V on the eve of the battle of Agincourt (in Shakespeare's play).
I hope the Seatonians will rally in a like manner.
It was great to read such an optimistic letter. Chris and his family have done a great deal for Seaton over the years and have given up a lot of their spare time in running the youth club and, as Chris said, also the Scouts, which he took over when my husband gave it up.
I hope we can get back to the real community atmosphere once again and for everyone to give their support in any way they can.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Millwey Rise 2 Pinhoe 0
- 2 Hollie's happy to be in the Little Shop of vouchers
- 3 Caroline and Steve Bond win Covid Cup at Axe Cliff
- 4 Flitch Success for the Armstrong family
- 5 Author's school visit takes the biscuit
- 6 Property of the Week: The Grove, Colyton
- 7 Honiton carers' group meets again
- 8 When former emperor Napolean came to Devon
- 9 Tourist attraction scoops prestigious award for 'tramathon' live event
- 10 Honiton Stingrays looking for new swimmers