Explosion at Lyme Regis home

PUBLISHED: 10:32 04 March 2011

�

Archant

Back door and window blown out after air freshener was left on grill

AN air freshener exploded at a home in Lyme Regis last night (Thursday) – blowing out the back door and a window.

No one was injured in the blast, which happened at a house in Manor Avenue, at around 6pm.

Firefighters from Lyme and Charmouth were on the scene within minutes.

Crews are warning residents not to leave flammable substances near heat sources but to keep them in a cool place.


If you value what this story gives you, please consider supporting the Midweek Herald. Click the link in the orange box above for details.

Become a supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Latest from the Midweek Herald