Family in appeal for return of stolen memory card
Photographs of great sentimental value missing.
A family is appealing for help in locating a memory card that was stolen with a camera and 3-D film glasses from their home.
The items were stolen during the first few weeks in November.
The memory card is a blue SD type and contains pictures from a family trip to the Houses of Parliament in London and a family wedding.
Police in Honiton, who are investigating the thefts from a property in Stoke Canon, near Exeter, say the images are of great sentimental value and are not stored elsewhere.
You may also want to watch:
A spokesperson said: “The camera that contained the memory card is a Samsung PL 50 digital camera with no leads or box.”
Anyone with information about the whereabouts of any of these items, or has been offered such items for sale, is asked to contact Honiton Police by dialling 101 and quoting crime KO/11/677.
- 1 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
- 2 A special remembrance service in Seaton
- 3 Five Things to do in East Devon this October half Term
- 4 Museum exhibition offers a glimpse into wartime life
- 5 Much-loved public parks given the green flag
- 6 Hippos and Tigers progress before derby night
- 7 Property of the Week: Windmill Cottage, Honiton
- 8 Sidmouth and Ottery hockey stung by Hornets
- 9 Talk of a high-wage economy will not amuse those on low incomes
Alternatively, call Crimestoppers on 0800 555111.