Fantastic New Year’s Eve in Seaton
AJ’s Big Band was the icing on the cake.
I would like to thank Seaton’s Voice and all those involved for making New Year’s Eve such a memorable occasion.
A great deal of effort and thought had gone into its organisation.
The Town Hall looked fabulous, the buffet was superb and A J’s Big Band was the icing on the cake.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Sad passing of Seaton Bowling Club President
- 2 Honiton's new town clerk 'will try to make a difference'
- 3 'It’s amazing how much you take for granted and how much we have to be grateful for'
- 4 'Follow the spirit of the lockdown restrictions'
- 5 £40,000 to support local groups hit hard by Covid-19 crisis
- 6 Runners take on 1,000km challenge in memory of Evelyn Tratt
- 7 Hospiscare charity will hold virtual recruitment fair
- 8 Westpoint one of two news venues to be used for vaccine roll out
- 9 Holocaust Memorial Day to be marked in virtual ceremony
- 10 Road works start to enhance access to Exeter and East Devon Enterprise Zone