Fantastic result in Seaton
Christmas bazaar raises �1,846 for Cancer Research UK.
A fund-raising Christmas bazaar, staged by the Seaton and Axmouth branch of Cancer Research UK, raised a fantastic �1,846.38 last weekend.
The town hall event was organised by Paula Vickers and supporters.
“We owe a huge debt of thanks to all our loyal customers, the band of volunteer helpers and many people who donate prizes and goods to our sales,” said Paula.
She expressed special thanks to Mulberry Manor butchers in Seaton, Tower Service Station and Otter Nurseries, who “always donate tombola and raffle prizes”, as well as Val Nightingale, who knits goods for the sales.
You may also want to watch:
Paula would also like to thank community group Seaton’s Voice “for making our work so much easier”.
- 1 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 2 Old Webster's site car park to be re-opened and run by council
- 3 Hippos beaten by a penalty at Okehampton
- 4 New exhibition for well known local ceramicist
- 5 Property of the Week: Sidmouth Road, Rousdon
- 6 Premier League contract for local footballer
- 7 How Devon are you? Take our quiz
- 8 Council lobbies Government on behalf of young people
- 9 Colyton cyclist at age 82 rides the Gridiron 100 for Parkinson's UK
- 10 Village youngsters excited by opening of new pump track