Fantastic support for Armed Forces Day in Honiton
Dismal weather fails to put off crowds.
Wind and rain failed to dampen enthusiasm for Armed Forces Day in Honiton.
The organising committee enjoyed fantastic support from the public.
A 24-hour vigil outside the town’s war memorial started the celebrations on Friday evening.
On Saturday, exhibitions and displays attracted good patronage.
You may also want to watch:
Pictured are members of 1st Honiton Brownies at the event.
- 1 Councillors call for a U-turn on universal credit £20 decision
- 2 Property of the Week: Sidmouth Road, Rousdon
- 3 Old Webster's site car park to be re-opened and run by council
- 4 Colyton cyclist at age 82 rides the Gridiron 100 for Parkinson's UK
- 5 Teacher who threw himself into village life in retirement
- 6 Band are back... and music lovers brave rain to enjoy show
- 7 Local Football Results
- 8 Premier League contract for local footballer
- 9 Double-header for Honiton juniors against Cullompton
- 10 Volunteers unite again to launch Operation Rudolph