9:13 AM March 5, 2012
11:17 AM November 7, 2020
Reports of a fire involving a chimney.
Firefighters were called to a chimney fire at a farm in Combe Raleigh yesterday (Sunday).
Crews from Honiton attended the incident at 12.31am and used chimney equipment and a thermal imaging camera to make the scene safe.
Become a Supporter
This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.