Farm shop sisters celebrate a year in business
All-day tasting event will mark milestone.
SISTERS Nicola and Rebecca Bartlett will be celebrating their first year in business with a special tasting event.
Nicola, 23, and Rebecca, 19, are set to host the tasting day at their farm shop in Honiton on Saturday, October 9.
Tastings will be on offer from 10am to 4pm at Bartletts Farm Shop.
Visitors will be able to meet some of the shop’s suppliers and try local produce.
You may also want to watch:
“We have had great support from regulars and new customers keep coming,” said Nicola.
“A lot of people are saying the farm shop is just what Honiton needed. It is on their doorstep.”
- 1 MISSING: Police search for Roy Hart from Honiton
- 2 Farmer who killed biker in crash gets his licence back
- 3 Tractor and trailer overturn on A30 blocking one lane - traffic queuing
- 4 East Devon child abuser Graeme Ellis jailed for eight years
- 5 Excitement grows as countdown to Charter Day begins
- 6 Covid case rise in Devon's young people prompts warning
- 7 Latest planning applications in East Devon
- 8 Major accolade for driving school
- 9 Nick's cider adventure gets off to a golden start
- 10 We won't be truly safe until we have a global vaccine programme
Since launching their business, the sisters have won a gold and two silver awards for their sausages.
They are concentrating on the fresh meat side of the business.
The shop is now selling Otter Valley Ice Cream and has cut out the middleman by buying fresh vegetables from Clarke’s of Cullompton.