Farm shop sisters celebrate a year in business
All-day tasting event will mark milestone.
SISTERS Nicola and Rebecca Bartlett will be celebrating their first year in business with a special tasting event.
Nicola, 23, and Rebecca, 19, are set to host the tasting day at their farm shop in Honiton on Saturday, October 9.
Tastings will be on offer from 10am to 4pm at Bartletts Farm Shop.
Visitors will be able to meet some of the shop’s suppliers and try local produce.
You may also want to watch:
“We have had great support from regulars and new customers keep coming,” said Nicola.
“A lot of people are saying the farm shop is just what Honiton needed. It is on their doorstep.”
- 1 Rogue builder jailed for ripping off Honiton customers
- 2 Thug jailed for violent bottle attack at Seaton Tesco
- 3 Dark day for Millwey Rise
- 4 Killerton Christmas countdown
- 5 Wedding venue team goes extra mile for customers
- 6 Honiton u3a group tackles international art theft
- 7 Cafe boss bounces back after adapting to impact of virus
- 8 'Fabulous' food festival attracts thousands
- 9 Record-breaking weekend at Wiscombe Park
- 10 Community group invites people to volunteers fayre
Since launching their business, the sisters have won a gold and two silver awards for their sausages.
They are concentrating on the fresh meat side of the business.
The shop is now selling Otter Valley Ice Cream and has cut out the middleman by buying fresh vegetables from Clarke’s of Cullompton.