Farm welcomes ‘large’ delivery
Lamb triplets weigh in at over 37lbs.
There was a special delivery at Lamberts Farm in Luppitt last week with the arrival of a rather large triplet of lambs.
The lambs, born last Thursday, weighed a colossal 37 3/4 lbs, which was a surprise to the farm’s owners Martin and Kathy Crabb.
“We’ve never had three massive lambs that were all the same size before,” says Kathy
“The average lamb weighs between six and seven pounds.”
You may also want to watch:
Each of the three lambs weighed nearly a stone each.
Mother and babies are all doing well.
- 1 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
- 2 A special remembrance service in Seaton
- 3 Museum exhibition offers a glimpse into wartime life
- 4 Five Things to do in East Devon this October half Term
- 5 Much-loved public parks given the green flag
- 6 Hippos and Tigers progress before derby night
- 7 Property of the Week: Windmill Cottage, Honiton
- 8 Talk of a high-wage economy will not amuse those on low incomes
- 9 Champions of art and culture help connect communities