Fatal collision in Yarcombe
A female passenger is being treated in hospital for serious injuries.
AN ELDERLY man died after his car left the carriage way on the A303 near Shutlands Farm in Yarcombe.
The male driver of a grey Honda CRV died in hospital following the incident on Saturday at approximately 2.15pm.
A female passenger also received serious injuries and remains in Musgrove Park Hospital in Taunton where she is described as being ‘in a poorly condition’.
The occupants of the car are believed to be in their 80s and from the Alton area of Hampshire.
You may also want to watch:
Police are investigating the cause of the collision.
- 1 Honiton's new town clerk 'will try to make a difference'
- 2 Runners take on 1,000km challenge in memory of Evelyn Tratt
- 3 Honiton Town Council freezes its share of council tax
- 4 March the target for Point to Point racing
- 5 Honiton mental health initiatives given funding boost
- 6 Quite a year for a Honiton auctioneers Chilcotts
- 7 Remembering the victims of the holocaust
- 8 'Let’s get out of the stranglehold this killer virus has had on our lives' by staying home
- 9 Parent+ Support Hub receives special thanks from Co-op
- 10 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery