Fatal collision near Honiton
Axminster motorcyclist pronounced dead at the scene following collision with lorry.
A MOTORCYCLIST from Axminster died after a serious collision on the A35 near Honiton.
The man, who is in his 20s, was pronounced dead at the scene following a collision between his black Vulcom custom motorbike and a lorry near the Devil’s Elbow bend yesterday at approximately 5.15pm
A second motorcyclist riding a red Tmec bike was taken to the Royal Devon and Exeter Hospital with minor injuries.
Police are uncertain if he was directly involved in the collision.
You may also want to watch:
The lorry driver was not thought to be injured.
The road was closed while investigations took place and re-opened this morning (April 7).
- 1 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
- 2 Property of the Week: Windmill Cottage, Honiton
- 3 Hippos and Tigers progress before derby night
- 4 Keep safe and enjoy return of Tar Barrels spectacle
- 5 Mum and daughter to have their hair chopped for charity
- 6 Honiton man jailed for two years for voyeurism
- 7 Beer Albion edge Colyton in local showdown
- 8 Musical treat raises £800 for Afghanistan charity appeal
- 9 Cranbrook prevail in local derby
- 10 Long wait over as Honiton allotments are handed over to residents