Fatal crash on A35
Two vehicle collision involving a motorcycle and car.
A motorcyclist has died following a two vehicle collision on the A35 near Honiton.
The 48-year-old man, from the Cullompton area, was riding a black Kawasaki motorcycle at the time of the incident, which occurred at 11.06am, yesterday (Sunday), near Offwell.
A woman in her late forties from the local area, who was driving a Audi convertible, was also treated at the scene for shock and the male motorcyclist was declared dead at the scene.
The man’s next of kin have been informed.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information is urged to call police on 101 quoting log 366.
- 1 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
- 2 Backing for plan to launch parkruns for young athletes
- 3 Talk of a high-wage economy will not amuse those on low incomes
- 4 Long wait over as Honiton allotments are handed over to residents
- 5 Honiton man jailed for two years for voyeurism
- 6 Seaton tourist attraction to stay closed to the public
- 7 Fundraiser makes brief stop on charity trek
- 8 It's official - Devon is one of the most popular places to live
- 9 Village youngsters excited by opening of new pump track
- 10 Property of the Week: Marcella House, Kilmington