Fatal crash on A35
Two vehicle collision involving a motorcycle and car.
A motorcyclist has died following a two vehicle collision on the A35 near Honiton.
The 48-year-old man, from the Cullompton area, was riding a black Kawasaki motorcycle at the time of the incident, which occurred at 11.06am, yesterday (Sunday), near Offwell.
A woman in her late forties from the local area, who was driving a Audi convertible, was also treated at the scene for shock and the male motorcyclist was declared dead at the scene.
The man’s next of kin have been informed.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information is urged to call police on 101 quoting log 366.
- 1 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 2 'Think twice' before leaving home asks Devon health chief
- 3 Honiton's Freya gets the chop for the Little Princess Trust
- 4 'Big Lie' politics go back further than Donald Trump - Paul Arnott
- 5 Devon Air Ambulance team looks back on 2020
- 6 Government scraps proposals to increase house building quota in East Devon
- 7 '2020 was the worst year of my life so far' - Molly Bond
- 8 The amazing Mr Hicks: a croquet legend
- 9 The Parkrun hopeful for the spring
- 10 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery