Feniton: Blaze starts in electric shower unit

PUBLISHED: 09:15 08 February 2010 | UPDATED: 00:52 16 June 2010

Fire crews used two breathing apparatus sets and one hose reel to tackle a blaze, which started in an electric shower unit, at a property in Exeter Close Feniton.

Fire crews used two breathing apparatus sets and one hose reel to tackle a blaze, which started in an electric shower unit, at a property in Exeter Close Feniton.

Three fire appliances, from Honiton and Ottery St Mary, attended the scene on Saturday afternoon.

A fire was reported in the loft of the property.


If you value what this story gives you, please consider supporting the Midweek Herald. Click the link in the orange box above for details.

Become a supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Latest from the Midweek Herald