Feniton musician to release new single
New talent on the block - JB and The Backline.
A YOUNG musician from Feniton is preparing to burst onto the music scene with his band as they release their first single.
Jamie Beale, from Feniton, who is part of JB and The Backline, with fellow band mates Dan Chase, Trisi Evans and Haz Wheaton, will be releasing their single Bloodshot Eyes.
The 17-year-old singer and guitarist said: “We are all really excited about releasing the single and we are currently finishing off our next single.
“We are also planning to record an EP and are booking gigs anywhere and everywhere.”
You may also want to watch:
The alternative modern folk-rock group attend the Academy of Music and Sound in Exeter and formed earlier this year.
The single will be available to download from iTunes, Spotify and Amazon.
- 1 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
- 2 Long wait over as Honiton allotments are handed over to residents
- 3 Fundraiser makes brief stop on charity trek
- 4 It's official - Devon is one of the most popular places to live
- 5 Mum and daughter to have their hair chopped for charity
- 6 MP gets a flavour of community food project's new base
- 7 School embraces reading challenge
- 8 Property of the Week: Marcella House, Kilmington
- 9 Ashley and Kate win prestigious organic farming accolade
- 10 Devon Tesco stores support NSPCC through grants scheme
JB and The Backline will also be holding an open night on May 17, at the Academy of Music and Sound in Exeter, where they will be airing their music video for the new single and treating audiences to a few performances.