Feniton musician to release new single
New talent on the block - JB and The Backline.
A YOUNG musician from Feniton is preparing to burst onto the music scene with his band as they release their first single.
Jamie Beale, from Feniton, who is part of JB and The Backline, with fellow band mates Dan Chase, Trisi Evans and Haz Wheaton, will be releasing their single Bloodshot Eyes.
The 17-year-old singer and guitarist said: “We are all really excited about releasing the single and we are currently finishing off our next single.
“We are also planning to record an EP and are booking gigs anywhere and everywhere.”
The alternative modern folk-rock group attend the Academy of Music and Sound in Exeter and formed earlier this year.
The single will be available to download from iTunes, Spotify and Amazon.
- 1 Devon model railway manufacturer expands factory space to keep up with demand
- 2 Mum-to-be's relaxing holiday ends in baby being delivered at Devon resort
- 3 Campsite bid for farm to boost business
- 4 New homes released for sale in Seaton with help available for first time buyers
- 5 Five-year-old girl dies after road accident near Honiton
- 6 Careless charity shop donors are costing Devon Air Ambulance money
- 7 Information sought on fly-tipping incident in Honiton
- 8 'A new era, and a new beginning for Honiton Town Council'
- 9 Honiton slip to home defeat against brilliant Bovey
- 10 New £60,000 funding for Honiton play park
JB and The Backline will also be holding an open night on May 17, at the Academy of Music and Sound in Exeter, where they will be airing their music video for the new single and treating audiences to a few performances.