Find out how issues are being tackled
Residents invited to annual meeting of community safety partnership.
Members of the public are invited to the annual meeting of the East and Mid Devon Community Safety Partnership, which is made up of representatives from the police, district councils, fire service, probation service and health and youth services.
The meeting will be held at Broadclyst Victory Hall on Tuesday, April 3, at 9.45am.
Throughout the morning, a series of short presentations will be given by various organisations who are involved in tackling issues within communities.
In addition, several partner agencies will have displays at the event.
Gerry Moore, community safety officer for East Devon, said: “For the last four years, we have held very successful annual conferences.
“These give us the chance to tell the public about some of the things that take place throughout the year which help to keep East and Mid Devon safe places in which to live, work and visit.”
- 1 A-Level results 2022: Honiton students achieve 'amazing' higher average point score
- 2 Full steam ahead for Honiton Hill Rally on bank holiday weekend
- 3 Passenger banned from sitting next to girls on the bus
- 4 Exeter College achieve 'amazing results' as students discover their higher education grades
- 5 Kings School pride in ‘resilient’ pupils collecting A-Level results
- 6 Artist gets work displayed at Seaton Medical Practice
- 7 New artist drawing his way around Seaton
- 8 Organisers aren't 'sheepish' about this upcoming Axe Valley event
- 9 Product sold at Tesco recalled due to risk of disease-causing bacteria
- 10 Man released on bail after Dunkeswell accident
Refreshments will be provided during the morning, followed by a light lunch at the end of the event.
Reserve your place at this free event by either calling 01884 234997 or email email@example.com
Places are limited and will be allocated on a first come, first served basis.