Find out how issues are being tackled
Residents invited to annual meeting of community safety partnership.
Members of the public are invited to the annual meeting of the East and Mid Devon Community Safety Partnership, which is made up of representatives from the police, district councils, fire service, probation service and health and youth services.
The meeting will be held at Broadclyst Victory Hall on Tuesday, April 3, at 9.45am.
Throughout the morning, a series of short presentations will be given by various organisations who are involved in tackling issues within communities.
In addition, several partner agencies will have displays at the event.
You may also want to watch:
Gerry Moore, community safety officer for East Devon, said: “For the last four years, we have held very successful annual conferences.
“These give us the chance to tell the public about some of the things that take place throughout the year which help to keep East and Mid Devon safe places in which to live, work and visit.”
- 1 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
- 2 Hippos and Tigers progress before derby night
- 3 A special remembrance service in Seaton
- 4 Five Things to do in East Devon this October half Term
- 5 Property of the Week: Windmill Cottage, Honiton
- 6 Museum exhibition offers a glimpse into wartime life
- 7 Much-loved public parks given the green flag
- 8 Talk of a high-wage economy will not amuse those on low incomes
- 9 School embraces reading challenge
Refreshments will be provided during the morning, followed by a light lunch at the end of the event.
Reserve your place at this free event by either calling 01884 234997 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Places are limited and will be allocated on a first come, first served basis.