Fire at Axminster
PUBLISHED: 09:54 31 March 2014 | UPDATED: 09:59 31 March 2014
Local crew tackle blazing chimney at a house in Charmouth Road
Firefighters were called to a house in Charmouth Road, Axminster, at just after midnight yesterday (Sunday, March 30) and found the chimney well alight.
Members of the crew used chimney gear, thermal imaging camera, triple extension ladder and safety at heights equipment to extinguish the blaze.
If you value what this story gives you, please consider supporting the Midweek Herald. Click the link in the orange box above for details.