Fire at Farway
PUBLISHED: 09:07 28 February 2013 | UPDATED: 09:07 28 February 2013
Two fire engines from Honiton sent to tackle chimney blaze.
Two fire engines from Honiton were sent to Farway in the early hours of today (Thursday).
A chimney fire, involving a wood burning stove, had been reported at a property in Poltimore Lane at 1.03am.
A spokesman for Devon and Somerset Fire and Rescue Service said: “The crew gave fire safety advice before leaving duty of care with the occupant.”
If you value what this story gives you, please consider supporting the Midweek Herald. Click the link in the orange box above for details.