Fire at flat, Seaton

PUBLISHED: 10:38 08 April 2010 | UPDATED: 01:06 16 June 2010

FIREFIGHTERS were called to a fire at a flat in Seaton yesterday (Wednesday, April 7) after a plastic container on a cooker set alight.

FIREFIGHTERS were called to a fire at a flat in Seaton yesterday (Wednesday, April 7) after a plastic container on a cooker set alight.

Crews from Seaton and Colyton were called out to an address in Harbour Road at 6.30pm. They removed the container and ventilated the flat.


If you value what this story gives you, please consider supporting the Midweek Herald. Click the link in the orange box above for details.

Become a supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Latest from the Midweek Herald