Fire at Smeatharpe
PUBLISHED: 08:49 22 February 2013 | UPDATED: 08:49 22 February 2013
Early morning call-out for Honiton firefighters.
Firefighters from Honiton had an early morning call-out today (Friday).
They attended a report of a chimney fire at Smeatharpe.
One appliance from the town was sent to Timberleigh at 6.14am.
A spokesman from the fire and rescue service said: “On arrival, the crew discovered the fire in a wood burning stove and used chimney gear to extinguish it.”
If you value what this story gives you, please consider supporting the Midweek Herald. Click the link in the orange box above for details.