Fire at Winstons, Seaton

PUBLISHED: 14:10 28 May 2009 | UPDATED: 23:35 15 June 2010

A FIRE at Winstons in Seaton is believed to have been caused by an electrical fault. Firefighters were called out from Seaton and Colyton at 10.14am on Thursday, May 28. A CO2 extinguisher had been used before the firefighters arrived. The kitchen was sm

A FIRE at Winstons in Seaton is believed to have been caused by an electrical fault.

Firefighters were called out from Seaton and Colyton at 10.14am on Thursday, May 28.

A CO2 extinguisher had been used before the firefighters arrived. The kitchen was smoke logged and crews used the ventilation fan to clear the smoke and checked the area using the thermal imaging camera.


If you value what this story gives you, please consider supporting the Midweek Herald. Click the link in the orange box above for details.

Become a supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Latest from the Midweek Herald