Fire at Winstons, Seaton

A FIRE at Winstons in Seaton is believed to have been caused by an electrical fault. Firefighters were called out from Seaton and Colyton at 10.14am on Thursday, May 28. A CO2 extinguisher had been used before the firefighters arrived. The kitchen was sm

A FIRE at Winstons in Seaton is believed to have been caused by an electrical fault.

Firefighters were called out from Seaton and Colyton at 10.14am on Thursday, May 28.

A CO2 extinguisher had been used before the firefighters arrived. The kitchen was smoke logged and crews used the ventilation fan to clear the smoke and checked the area using the thermal imaging camera.