Fire crew called to Axmouth

PUBLISHED: 09:33 27 November 2012

�

Archant

Chimney fire at village house involved a wood burning stove

Firefighters were called to a chimney blaze at a house in Axmouth yesterday evening (Monday, November 26).

The fire, at a property in Lane Close, involved a wood burning stove.

One appliance from Seaton attended, at around 6pm, and the crew carried out a safety inspection.


If you value what this story gives you, please consider supporting the Midweek Herald. Click the link in the orange box above for details.

Become a supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Latest from the Midweek Herald