Fire crew called to Colyton house
PUBLISHED: 09:45 25 March 2013 | UPDATED: 09:45 25 March 2013
Thermal imaging camera used to check hot spots after chimney blaze
Firefighters were called to a house in South Street, Colyton, on Saturday night after reports that a chimney was on fire. The caller said he thought the blaze was out when the crew arrived at around 9.30pm and this was confirmed with the use of a thermal imaging camera to identify any remaining hotspots.
If you value what this story gives you, please consider supporting the Midweek Herald. Click the link in the orange box above for details.