Fire crews called out to Honiton property fire
PUBLISHED: 07:30 22 June 2017 | UPDATED: 07:34 22 June 2017
Fire crews were called out to a property fire in Honiton last night (Wednesday, June 21).
Appliances from Honiton attended after reports of a fire in Glenview at around 11.45pm.
On arrival crews discovered the fire in the living room of the property, which involved a candle, was now out.
The property was inspected by fire fighters to ensure it was safe.
If you value what this story gives you, please consider supporting the Midweek Herald. Click the link in the yellow box below for details.