Fire crews called to Seaton nursing home

PUBLISHED: 09:47 15 November 2011

�

Archant

Smell of burning traced to an electricity supply panel

FIRE crews from Colyton and Axminster were called to The Nursing Home, in Fore Street, Seaton, yesterday (Monday) afternoon to investigate a smell of burning.

The cause was traced to an electrical supply panel.

Firefighters used a thermal imaging camera and small tools to make the area safe.


If you value what this story gives you, please consider supporting the Midweek Herald. Click the link in the orange box above for details.

Become a supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Latest from the Midweek Herald