Fire crews deal with gas leak in Axminster house

Axminster gas leak tackled by firefighters

FIRE crews were called to deal with a small gas leak in the kitchen of a house at Cawley Avenue, Axminster, Local firefighters were joined by colleagues from Colyton and used breathing apparatus to tackle the incident at around 11.45am on Wednesday morning (November 10). Gas company officials attended to carry out repairs.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter