Fire crews tackle Luppitt chimney blaze

PUBLISHED: 09:42 02 January 2018 | UPDATED: 09:42 02 January 2018

Archant

The fire broke out in the property on New Year's Day.

Firefighters from Honiton battled to put out a chimney blaze which broke out in a Luppitt home.

The fire started in the chimney just after 1pm on New Year’s Day (Monday).

A spokesman for Devon and Somerset Fire and Rescue Service said: “The fire was involving a rayburn in the living room and crews got to work extinguishing the fire using chimney gear and small tools.”

Most Read

Comments have been disabled on this article.

Most Read

Latest from the Midweek Herald

Hot Jobs

Show Job Lists