Fire in dishwasher

Emergency services tackle kitchen blaze.

Firefighters from Colyton, Seaton and Sidmouth responded to 999 calls reporting a fire at a property in Branscombe.

Emergency services were alerted shortly before 11pm last night (Tuesday).

Devon and Somerset Fire and Rescue Service said the fire involved a dishwasher at a property in Vicarage Hill.

Four firefighters wearing breath apparatus tackled the blaze using a hose reel and positive pressure ventilation.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter
Comments powered by Disqus