Fire in High Street

PUBLISHED: 12:35 19 December 2011

Archant

Fire involving a tumble dryer in first floor flat in Honiton.

Firefighters were called to reports of a building fire in High Street in Honiton this morning (Monday).

Two appliances from the town were sent to the incident at 8.50am.

On arrival crews found a fire involving a tumble dryer in a first floor flat.

Crews used two breathing apparatus and one hose reel to deal with the incident and the tumble dryer was removed from the property.


If you value what this story gives you, please consider supporting the Midweek Herald. Click the link in the orange box above for details.

Become a supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Latest from the Midweek Herald