Fire in Seaton

PUBLISHED: 17:50 04 July 2009 | UPDATED: 23:47 15 June 2010

A BALCONY caught fire following a barbeque at a house in the Underfleet Mews, Seaton. Firefighters from Seaton and Colyton put the small fire out using a hose jet at around 4pm, Friday, July 3. The cause of the fire is believed to be accidental.

A BALCONY caught fire following a barbeque at a house in the Underfleet Mews, Seaton.

Firefighters from Seaton and Colyton put the small fire out using a hose jet at around 4pm, Friday, July 3.

The cause of the fire is believed to be accidental.


If you value what this story gives you, please consider supporting the Midweek Herald. Click the link in the orange box below for details.

Become a supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years, through good times and bad, serving as your advocate and trusted source of local information. Our industry is facing testing times, which is why I’m asking for your support. Every single contribution will help us continue to produce award-winning local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Thank you.

Most Read

Most Read

Latest from the Midweek Herald