Fire in Seaton

A BALCONY caught fire following a barbeque at a house in the Underfleet Mews, Seaton. Firefighters from Seaton and Colyton put the small fire out using a hose jet at around 4pm, Friday, July 3. The cause of the fire is believed to be accidental.

A BALCONY caught fire following a barbeque at a house in the Underfleet Mews, Seaton.

Firefighters from Seaton and Colyton put the small fire out using a hose jet at around 4pm, Friday, July 3.

The cause of the fire is believed to be accidental.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter
Comments powered by Disqus