Fire, Seaton

PUBLISHED: 09:34 24 November 2009 | UPDATED: 00:35 16 June 2010

A KITCHEN caught fire in Seaton yesterday (Monday, November 23) at around 3pm.

A KITCHEN caught fire in Seaton yesterday (Monday, November 23) at around 3pm.

Firefighters were called out to Powell Close to a small fire involving the grill. Crews removed the grill and cleared the property of smoke.


If you value what this story gives you, please consider supporting the Midweek Herald. Click the link in the orange box above for details.

Most Read

Become a supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Most Read

Latest from the Midweek Herald