'Fireball' seen over sea at Branscombe
A HOLIDAYMAKER has described how he saw a large fireball over the sea at Branscombe.
A HOLIDAYMAKER has described how he saw "a large fireball" over the sea at Branscombe.
Michael Rendall, of Trowbridge, in Wiltshire, witnessed the mystery phenomenon at 9.27pm on April 21.
He had been walking in the coastal village with his wife and two friends.
He said: "We saw what appeared to be a large fireball over the sea.
You may also want to watch:
"It appeared to hover for a short while and then sped off down the Channel at high speed.
"It eventually showed up as a small speck of light, circled and the disappeared. I would be very interested to hear if any of your readers witnessed this spectacle, or indeed if anyone has any theories as to what it was."
- 1 Big-hearted trio smash fundraising target for animal sanctuary
- 2 Food and drink festival proves the perfect tonic after lockdown
- 3 Exeter Chiefs star inspires young rugby players during Honiton store visit
- 4 Monday means a big step forward on road to economic recovery
- 5 General Buller's statue in Exeter stay or go?
- 6 Firefighters ask farmers to be on guard after spate of blazes
- 7 Watchmaker's celebrity approach proves a timely move
- 8 Mr Music's motor is no van ordinaire
- 9 Helping others through your own experience can be a valued skill
- 10 Vintage cars grace Wiscombe Park
Did you see it? Comment here.