Firefighters called to Seaton takeaway

PUBLISHED: 10:18 19 October 2015 | UPDATED: 10:18 19 October 2015

Archant

Crews tackle blaze in outside storage area at restaurant

Firefighters were called to a blaze at the side of a takeaway restaurant in Harbour Road, Seaton, yesterday (Sunday, October 18).

Crews from Seaton and Colyton used a hose reel jet to put out the fire which was in an outside storage area.

Approximately two metres of the side of the building was damaged by heat and smoke. The cause of the fire was accidental.


If you value what this story gives you, please consider supporting the Midweek Herald. Click the link in the orange box above for details.

Become a supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Latest from the Midweek Herald