Firefighters to raise money for Honiton fire victims
- Credit: Archant
Honiton Firefighters to hold fundraising car wash.
FIREFIGHTERS in Honiton will be raising money for the family of those who tragically lost their lives in a fatal fire in the town.
The sponsored car wash takes place at Honiton Fire Station, Dowell Street tomorrow (Saturday) from 9am to 2pm.
All proceeds will go to an appeal set up for the Lee Close family.
People in the town have pulled together to help the family by donating clothing, furniture and other items.
You may also want to watch:
A bank account has also been set up for donations.
The house fire at Lee Close claimed the lives of Rosie Bennellick, 17, Harvey Bennellick, aged three, and Rosie’s boyfriend Andy Gunn, 18, from Bishopsteignton.
- 1 Quite a year for a Honiton auctioneers Chilcotts
- 2 Honiton Town Council freezes its share of council tax
- 3 'Let’s get out of the stranglehold this killer virus has had on our lives' by staying home
- 4 Parent+ Support Hub receives special thanks from Co-op
- 5 Runners take on 1,000km challenge in memory of Evelyn Tratt
- 6 Devon Young Farmers discuss the challenges of farm succession
- 7 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 8 Rural Proofing response will be guided by Labour’s motion says Cabinet at Devon County Council
- 9 How you can help your children keep up with studying
- 10 Honiton's Freya gets the chop for the Little Princess Trust