Flying success for Lions
Seaton and District Lion Neil Rutter presents air ambulances serving the South West with a generous cash injection.
The Lions Club has helped air ambulance services in the South West continue after donating more than �3,000.
The district governor of Lions Clubs of 105SW and Seaton and District member Neil Rutter and his wife Val presented cheques to air ambulance services in Devon, Somerset and Dorset and Cornwall.
Each received a share of �1,092.
Lions Clubs throughout the South West contributed to the fund and there were also some individual contributions from a brunch hosted by Val and Neil as well as a sale of Lions quiz sheets.
You may also want to watch:
Val and Neil thanked everyone for their kind contributions.
- 1 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
- 2 A special remembrance service in Seaton
- 3 Five Things to do in East Devon this October half Term
- 4 Hippos and Tigers progress before derby night
- 5 Much-loved public parks given the green flag
- 6 Museum exhibition offers a glimpse into wartime life
- 7 Property of the Week: Windmill Cottage, Honiton
- 8 Talk of a high-wage economy will not amuse those on low incomes
- 9 School embraces reading challenge