Fog affecting parts of A30
Widespread frost across the district.
Motorists are advised that fog is currently affecting parts of the A30 in East Devon.
Dense in places, the fog is particularly affecting the stretch between Honiton and Exeter.
Meanwhile, a widespread frost has formed overnight. Much of the district is affected.
Temperatures at 7am today varied from -0.5 degrees C at Fenny Bridges to 5 degrees C in Uplyme.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Premier League contract for local footballer
- 2 'We have to look forward and make Jurassic Centre success it deserves to be'
- 3 How Devon are you? Take our quiz
- 4 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
- 5 A special remembrance service in Seaton
- 6 Museum exhibition offers a glimpse into wartime life
- 7 Judith is miles ahead in climate change action campaign
- 8 Much-loved public parks given the green flag
- 9 Increase in hate crime across Devon and Cornwall
- 10 Turkish delight for Axe Valley Runner
Fenny Bridges -0.5
Exeter Airport 2