Fog affecting parts of A30
Widespread frost across the district.
Motorists are advised that fog is currently affecting parts of the A30 in East Devon.
Dense in places, the fog is particularly affecting the stretch between Honiton and Exeter.
Meanwhile, a widespread frost has formed overnight. Much of the district is affected.
Temperatures at 7am today varied from -0.5 degrees C at Fenny Bridges to 5 degrees C in Uplyme.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Leanne's charity pledge to spread the word on vision awareness
- 2 Hot pennies team plan bumper event to mark charter anniversary
- 3 Farm opens gardens and wildflower meadows to support good causes
- 4 Streetwise author launches second edition of historical A to Z
- 5 Scouts welcome Ernie
- 6 Escot provides 'forever' home for rescued bear cubs
- 7 Couple support hospital that cared for tragic grandson
- 8 Mentoring helps to encourage development and leadership
- 9 Tim Martin of Wetherspoons wants government to offer visas to EU workers to help out in pubs
- 10 New silverware up for grabs as flower and produce fair returns
Fenny Bridges -0.5
Exeter Airport 2