Forests: Your voices heard
Hurrah! The Herald has done it! Within 24 hours of your interviews with local on the forestry sell-offs, the Government had done another U-turn and called the whole thing off.
Well done to The Herald and readers who care; proof positive that your voice can count! I have just asked our MP Mr Neil Parish where was he?
I understand around one million people signed an online petition opposing any sale of forests.
You may also want to watch:
Honiton Senior Council
- 1 Premier League contract for local footballer
- 2 'We have to look forward and make Jurassic Centre success it deserves to be'
- 3 A special remembrance service in Seaton
- 4 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
- 5 Museum exhibition offers a glimpse into wartime life
- 6 How Devon are you? Take our quiz
- 7 Judith is miles ahead in climate change action campaign
- 8 Five Things to do in East Devon this October half Term
- 9 Much-loved public parks given the green flag
- 10 Turkish delight for Axe Valley Runner